bridgeport mills nice

1979 Bridgeport Variable Speed J-head Milling Machine ...

Nov 17, 2013· A super nice late 70's Bridgeport Milling Machine, this machine is in outstanding condition, 12" Knee, 42" Table, Manual Machine, Perfect Table,.....The Variable Speed head is very quiet, this ...

2002 Bridgeport Series 1 Vertical Milling Machine Nice ...

Jan 18, 2017· 2002 Bridgeport Series 1 Vertical Milling Machine Nice!! ... Bridgeport Series 1 Vertical Milling Machine ... Here is a very nice Later Model Bridgeport Mill

Bridgeport mill, good or bad - The Home Machinist!

Sep 16, 2013· The Home Machinist! ... The full size Bridgeport turret mill is a great general purpose machine for work within it's intended envelope. It's not a huge metal mover, and it's not super precision. ... rendering the machine useless at worst. The nice thing is that new spindles are available even for the older machines along with every other part ...

Home / T.K. Mills

T.K. Mills is a writer with a passion for travel, art, and literature. This is a showcase of his published works.

Opinions on Bridgeport Variable Speed Mill with quick ...

May 12, 2018· "for sale is a nice 1 1/2 hp Bridgeport mill variable speed, motor and head run very quite and smooth. 9 x 42" table is in very nice condition with no holes. table nuts have about .022 play on dial. this has a upgraded spindle with quick change, not r8. motor is 230 v 3 ph the mill …

Used Knee Mills for sale. Bridgeport equipment & more ...

SUPERMAX 3 AXIS CNC KNEE MILL with CENTROID. Manufacturer: Supermax SUPERMAX 3 AXIS CNC KNEE MILL with CENTROID SUPERMAX 3 AXIS CNC with CENTROID $ 10,800 This is a Nice Used 3 Axis Supermax CNC Milling Machine with the Centroid CNC …

Milling Products - Bridgeport

Bridgeport Series I Knee Mill For more than 60 years, the Bridgeport Series I Standard Mill - the original, all-purpose mill - has been the "real thing" in milling, drilling, and boring for metalworking shops throughout the world.

Bridgeport in the Basement - bridgeport.askmisterscience.com

Bridgeport mills, general info - not as much online as one would think. The official sites - , , (these last two link to the same site) - don't seem to be of much use to owners of older mills.

Bridgeport Mills for sale | Only 4 left at -60%

Great bidding offer is going on for this nice bridgeport mills . You can see its features from the real photos. The offer price is 58.95 and you can collect the product from Delivere...

M head notes - bridgeport.askmisterscience.com

THE MIGHTY M HEAD Early Bridgeport M head looking quite at home on a 1950 Van Norman 22L-U Universal Mill The M head, unlike its successor, the J head, doesn't have back gears or power spindle downfeed.That could be a deal-killer to anyone who wants to bore out a lot of cylinder blocks.

Vertical Milling Machines - Lost Creek Machine Inc.

Bridgeport, Clausing, Rockwell, Supermax, and other Vertical milling machines, Horizontal, and CNC Mills at a reasonable price and ready for delivery.

THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Bridgeport 2018 - TripAdvisor

Best Dining in Bridgeport, California: See 1,174 TripAdvisor traveler reviews of 18 Bridgeport restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.

A VFD and a step pulley Bridgeport is a nice combo - The ...

May 30, 2003· The Home Machinist! ... A VFD and a step pulley Bridgeport is a nice combo. Post by Paul T. » Wed May 28, 2003 11:23 pm I put a VFD on my step pulley Bridgeport clone mill and I'm really happy with how it works. I built a control panel right up next to the head with a speed control and a reverse switch. We do mostly prototype small run stuff ...

Are Bridgeport mills really any better? : Machinists

I have three mills, a Gorton 9J for heavy hogging, super max Bridgeport clone for 90% of stuff and a goofy little horizontal mill for kicks. The thing is, once you know what you need and what you can do on a Bridgeport, it becomes pretty ingrained and others just kind of seem like more work even if it's not.

38 best Milling machines images on Pinterest | Milling ...

rare bridgeport series ii milling machine s/n 56735, 11" x 58" table bridgeport rapid 8 tool changer auto x feed bridgeport dro (nice machine!) Find this Pin and more on Milling machines …

(7) Bridgeport Mills 1-4HP Clean Vertical Milling Machines ...

These are part of a liquidation from a closed mold shop. Nice clean machines that would look great in any shop. There are 4 1J, 2 2J's and a Series II milling machine.

20 best Bridgeport Milling images on Pinterest | Machine ...

Nice Bridgeport Milling China photos posted by CNC machining China services company and precision CNC machined parts Chinese manufacturer. Find this Pin …

Bridgeport Mill head rebuild? - Cast Boolits

May 30, 2016· Bridgeport Mill head rebuild? ... and it was exchanged for a refurbished head direct from bridgeport. The Index mills we had they rebuilt in house. The factory recomended way of removing the head is to un wire it, roll it 180* so flat top is down spindle nose is up. a wood cushion is nice here. ... roll it 180* so flat top is down spindle nose ...

How Much is Too Much for a used Bridgeport?

Sep 15, 2005· And I bought a very nice 1992 2-J from another mold shop with chrome ways, Bridgeport power feed, Acu-Rite DRO and all repair records from new for $6000. Don Thomas that runs this site has a very nice looking late model Bridgeport for sale that probably nicer than my $6000 mill, but priced accordingly.

Bridgeport Mill - tools - by owner - sale

2 HP, 9" x 42", variable speed Bridgeport Mill with power feed, two axis digital readout and Kurt angle lock vise. Excellent condition the ways are like new, very little use. The machine is under power and everything works properly. This is a nice tight machine. Please call or text to see it run in person. do NOT contact me with unsolicited ...

Bridgeport Mill for sale | Only 3 left at -65%

hi guys here is over 30 lbs of nice useful bridgeport mill in working condition, will deliver, you unload. Bridgeport mill for sale Original in excellent condition.

Bridgeport Mill - tools - by owner - sale

Nice older Bridgeport mill with vise Digital read out are not working . do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Bridgeport Mill - Grinders, Sanders, etc - I Forge Iron

Mar 26, 2010· I have seen nice mills with digital readouts for $2,500. I got mine at an auction for $1,800, and a used machinery dealer I know has picked them up …

Used MILLERS, VERTICAL, Bed & Knee Type, (Also See Millers ...

Find Used or Surplus Millers, Vertical, Bed & Knee Type,, Bridgeport, Lagun, Tree, Supermax, Kearney & Trecker Directory of 70000 listings by 1200 suppliers

Milling Machines For Sale - MachineToolsRebuilt.Com

Very nice 9" x 42" 2 HP Bridgeport Variable Speed Milling Machine with Sony Digital Readout for sale. It has a Servo 140 Powerfeed on the X-Axis. Comes with vise seen in picture.

TAS IRON LTD - OHIO QUALITY MACHINERY AND BRIDGEPORT ...

bridgeport vertical mills built with the options installed the way you want it. VOLTAGE SELECTIONS AVAILABLE Tas Iron Ltd. Machinery your quality machine tool source.

Bridgeport J-Head Series I Mill Rebuild - NEMES

Milling machines are industrial pieces of equipment meant to be operated by trained personnel. The maintenance and rebuild procedures for these machines are also meant to be carried out by

Need some advice on buying a mill! - Miller Welding ...

I was told bridgeport mills are top of the line and thats what i should be looking at. I found a good-excellent condition older one Bridgeport Series I 2hp 9x42 with power feed, digital display, 6" kurt vise, collet set and so on. My question is the mill is from 1985 as nice as a newer Enco or other foreign models. I also found a few year old ...