congress arizona ghost town surroundingmunities and

25450 S Ghost Town Rd, Congress, AZ 85332 - realtor.com®

Search popular homes around 25450 S Ghost Town Rd and view listing details and photos. Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed Subject to qualifying ...

Old Congress Mine, Arizona - Ghost Towns of Arizona and ...

Mining Ruins, Congress, Arizona Old Congress Mine We decided to explore the old congress pioneer cemetery of 1887 and saw this large wooden structure off in the distance and had to investigate.

Congress, Arizona Ghost Town | Picture Gallery

Congress Arizona Ghost Town. Warehouse at Congress Junction Congress was actually two separate places. "Mill Town" closer to the mine, featured the mill, company offices, a hospital and residences. "Lower Town" was located farther south, with the commercial district, restaurants, stores and saloons, two churches and a school.

Arizona Ghost Towns | Index of picture galleries | 270 ...

Arizona Ghost Towns Index 270 pictures from 32 Arizona Ghost Towns, mining camps and historic sites:

Grace Bible Chapel 608 Ghost Town Rd Congress, AZ Places ...

Get directions, reviews and information for Grace Bible Chapel in Congress, AZ.

Congress, Arizona - Wikipedia

Congress is a census-designated place (CDP) in Yavapai County, Arizona, United States.Once a gold-mining center and then a ghost town, Congress now serves as a retirement and bedroom community for nearby Wickenburg.The population was 1,717 at the 2000 census.

Ghost towns in Arizona - activerain.com

Jun 18, 2016· Ghost Towns In Arizona. Take a drive and a hike and explore Arizona Ghosts Towns. There are hundreds to choose from. Starting in Central Arizona from …

Arizona Pioneer & Cemetery Research Project

CEMETERIES: MUSEUMS OF OUR HERITAGE APCRP is dedicated to the Documentation, Preservation, Protection, Restoration and Maintenance of our pioneer heritage. APCRP's goal is to restore dignity and honor to the final resting places of our ancestors.In addition, research is being conducted on Ghost Towns and individual Pioneers of Arizona.

Old Congress Cemetary 1887, Congress, Arizona - Ghost ...

Ghost Town Cemeteries, Congress, Arizona Old Congress Pioneer Cemetery The Old Congress Pioneer Cemetery dates back to 1887. The site is pretty well kept for being out in the elements. The Cemetery site is just a half mile south of the Congress Mine. Date: 04.20.2012

List of ghost towns in Arizona - Wikipedia

This is a partial list of ghost towns in Arizona in the United States of America.Most ghost towns in Arizona are former mining boomtowns that were abandoned when the mines closed. Those that weren't set up as mining camps were usually established as locations for mills, or supply points for nearby mining operations.

Mine Tales: Congress Mine was golden goose | Local news ...

Congress was divided into two sections — Mill Town and Lower Town. Mill Town included the mill, company offices, hospital and residences. The commercial district had restaurants, saloons ...

Congress Real Estate - Congress AZ Homes For Sale | Zillow

By analyzing information on thousands of single family homes for sale in Congress, Arizona and across the United States, we calculate home values (Zestimates) and the Zillow Home Value Price Index for Congress proper, its neighborhoods and surrounding areas .

Congress - Arizona Ghost Town

The mail for Congress was in future sent to post office in Congress Jun-ction, starting on November 1, 1938. The Railroad Company build their own Congress, witch exist today. The earlier Con-gress Junction become ghost town and Congress followed the same destiny as many other towns in Arizona.

Old Congress Mine and Cemetery, Arizona - Abandoned USA

Congress, Arizona We decided to explore the old congress pioneer cemetery of 1887 and saw this large wooden structure off in the distance and had to investigate. It turns out the old building was part of the Old Congress Mine which stored all the core drilling samples.

Ghost Town Road Reviews - Campendium

Ghost Town Road, Congress Arizona. See 9 traveler reviews, 30 photos and blog posts. Created with Sketch. RV Parks. RV Parks Near Me Top Searched ... The ghost town was private property, you can't get near it. We gave it 3 stars, because the ghost town was the reason we picked it.

Home [congressfire.com]

The original fire station was located at 25605 Ghost Town Road, now the site of the Grace Bible Chapel. The property where the current fire station is located was donated to the Fire District in May 1989 and the building was constructed in 1990/1991.

Congress - Arizona Ghost Town | GHOST TOWNS | Pinterest ...

This Pin was discovered by Sheila Arnett. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.

Congress | Visit Arizona

Congress originally came to life when a miner struck gold here in 1884. The addition of a post office and nearby Santa Fe Railroad added to the growing town until the mines closed in the 1930s. Today Congress adds to the list of Arizonan ghost towns and serves as …

Learn more about Congress AZ - WELCOME TO CONGRESS ...

Learn more about Congress AZ Click on the links below to learn more. Congress - Arizona Ghost Town. On Wikipedia. Things to do in Congress, AZ. Site powered by Weebly. Managed by iPage ...

mining equipment for sale in phoenix arizona - High ...

Ghost Town. Attractions And Surrounding Communities. George & Eve DeLange. Google Map To Congress, Arizona. Arizona Gold Locations - Prospecting + Panning. GOLD LOCATIONS IN ARIZONA; Prospecting + Panning in Arizona State We ship everyday to customers in Arizona. Browse hundreds of prospecting equipment items from sluices, gold dredges to the ...

The Town Too Tough to Die – Depression Era Ghost Town of ...

The ghost town was truly in danger of fading from the map entirely. A series of fires in the 1880s damaged mining equipment, making the rebuild of the lucrative mines far too costly and residents fled, some with nothing more than their stagecoach ticket.

7 Spooky Ghost Tours In Arizona - onlyinyourstate.com

Jerome Ghost Town Tours (Jerome) ... On Congress/Flickr. The Old Pueblo is a haunted one. This two-hour tour walks you through some of the city's haunted locations in the downtown sector and gives a nice overview of the history of the area. ... The One Arizona Town Everyone Must Visit This Fall.

Arizona history photos: Mining and ghost towns

The ghost town of Stanton, near Congress, has re-invented itself as a private RV camp for gold panners. The old gold mining camp started as a stagecoach stop in 1863. John Stanley/The Republic

Ghost Towns of Arizona - Yavapai County Arizona ghost towns

Complete listing of Mohave County Arizona ghost towns by name and includes ghost town directions,history,pictures,books, ghost town links, ghost town related things to do

Congress Arizona - Western Mining History

The town of Congress grew up around the mine. Congress boomed in the 1890's with the arrival of the railroad just a few miles away at Congress Junction, and new investments in the mine. The Congress Mine became Arizona's largest gold producer, and operated until the 1930's.

Yarnell, Arizona. Surrounding Communities And Attractions ...

Yarnell is located on the Highway 89, Scenic Route to Prescott, Arizona. Yarnell is also listed as one of the communities to visit along the American Heritage Trail route. There is a link to the Yarnell Chamber Of Commerce at the bottom of this page.

Arizona ghost tours: Spooky haunts in Yuma, Jerome ...

Arizona is home to an abundance of ghost stories and places believed to be haunted. One of the more colorful is the Carleton House at Fort Huachuca, which is believed to be haunted by the spirit ...

Congress, AZ - Congress, Arizona Map & Directions - MapQuest

Congress is a census-designated place (CDP) in Yavapai County, Arizona, United States. The population was 1,717 at the 2000 census. Congress, a gold-mining ghost town, now serves as a retirement and bedroom community for nearby Wickenburg.